Monday, June 2, 2008

Comin' Out of the 90's

I finally did it!...I got a mp3 player. Are you not so proud of me? I know, I know, it's about time that I join the rest of the world and stop cartin' around my boom box. :)

When I married Chris I had no idea that I was also marrying his love and collection of electronic. It also doesn't help that electronic are part of his job. He is constantly bring home gadgets to try out. Anyway, he was saying that I should really get an iPod or something to listen to when I work out. I have been content without any music because I seem to keep myself entertained by watching all the people at the gym. I have always been fascinated by people, what they do, and how they interact with others. That is until lately. They began remodeling the gym and moved all the equipment into another room and faced it toward the cinder block walls...fun, fun. I could take it no more.

On Saturday, Chris and I went out to Best Buy shopping for the perfect mp3 player for me. Chris and I have a difference of opinion on electronics. He wants expensive and I want user friendly and reasonably priced! I also wanted something that was small, something that I could clip to my clothes, and I wanted the option of a FM tuner. This is what I found and I love it!


close to actual size

It is exactly what I needed. I wonder what's next for me out there in the world?

3 comments:

bowman family said...

Very cool. I need one when I go to YAK Fitness!!! :) I still laugh every time I say their name.

Kristin said...

I don't know how you've done it for so long without music!! Oh yeah...it must be my sparkling conversation!! :)

Your hike post was hilarious. I felt like I was there...so glad I wasn't. Camp...ugh.

Starnes fam said...

Good for you! I still don't have one but now that I have started running I am thinking its on the list of things to get!