It is one of my fondest memories to recall the feelings of falling in love with Chris. It's those feelings of excitement and butterflies in your stomach when you see them. You think the world is perfect as long as you're together and that life is simply blissful. You can think of no one else except that one, nearly perfect person, that you are so very interested in. Although those thoughts are slightly coming from a dream world, they conjure up the sweetest memories. I love the entire engagement process and wedding planning. It is the thought of bringing two lives together to become one unit. It is knowing that you are beginning something brand new and will discover everything that life has to offer together.
After much anticipation, I was so happy to hear that my sister, Elise, and her boyfriend, Chase, are getting married! Good job Chase. We love you guys and are so happy for you.
2 comments:
Yahoo!! Welcome to the blogosphere! It will be fun to have another friend to check in on! your sister's picture is still really cute and doesn't look that big. Maybe I'll get some more blog lessons from my sis in law and share some tips! love ya--Julie P.
Ahh... its me:) I'll have to give you some of our engagement pictures so you can update the one your have on the blog!! ha! Mom and I will be coming up in a couple of weeks to go dress shopping! And you should come!! Love you guys.
Post a Comment