
This weekend Chris and I were able to see The Phantom of the Opera. We saw it 14 years ago in Seattle, and jumped at the opportunity to see it again. Our friends, Kim and Eden Mahaffey, came up from the Tri-Cities to go with us. It was great to have them at our home and spend time with them. Chris and I feel that we just don't see our good friends, from back home, often enough. We also had our friends, the Frerichs, with us.
Before Phantom started, we went out to eat at my favorite little place Picabu Bistro. It is apparently many peoples favorite place....it was packed. We did eventually get in and it was well worth it. My food was delicious and did not disappoint! Yum.
Phantom was great. We had awesome, awesome seats! It makes all the difference when you can see the actor's facial expressions. The sets were impressive and beautiful and the vocals were excellent. It was quite the performance...and I am still singing the music. I sure do love date night!
5 comments:
I was going to ask you at church what you thought. Did your friends enjoy it as well?
I am so jealous. Last time I saw it I was 17 years old. I am 35 now! It is an aweosme Opera! Lucky You!!
I love The Phantom! I'm glad you guys had a good time with friends! I will admit, I'm jealous!
How funny! Our family from Tri-Cities came up Sat and we went to the matinee of Phantom! It was my first time and I loved it too!! So intense and beautiful. It was a great day out.
LOVE the Phantom! I was lucky enough to see it on Broadway years ago. Glad you had a great time!
Post a Comment