Friday, December 21, 2007

Kids Say the Darnest Things!

The other day I was getting the kids ready for school and attempting at getting Kyle ready for pre-school. This is the conversation that Kyle and I had:


Valynn: Kyle, you need to go get your clothes on for school.


Kyle: No, I am not going today.


Valynn: What? Why not?


Kyle: Because I am sooooo sick.


Valynn: Your are soooo sick?


Kyle: Yes.


Valynn: What are you sick with?


(With a serious look on his face while nodding his head)
Kyle: I have issues.


This little conversation we had just cracked me up! He has ISSUES! It is always amazing to hear what comes out of the mouths of babes....obviously I am using the word "issues" far too frequently. I have to say that this put a smile on my face for the entire day! We love our Kyle.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dad said while looking at the picture of kyle.. "he does have issues" :) hes one special boy! See you guys soon!!!
elise

Carolyn said...

ha-ha-ha. I think Adam had a bad case of the "issues" last week. I'm dying to hear what you thought of "Water for Elephants." Call me when you get back in town.

Kristin said...

That is hilarious!! I saw a teenager last spring wearing a t-shirt that said "I have issues" and I nearly pulled over to ask where he got it...because as you know...I too have "issues"!! ;)