Last night, Chris and I decided to attempt at the annual Christmas card picture. Ha! There is nearly nothing more dreadful then this occasion for us...hence the reason our last family picture was when Kyle was 7 weeks old. In my head, I am envisioning the perfect picture where the kids are adorable and all are smiling...this is not what happened! Besides the fact that the kids did not want their picture taken, we seem to have a problem of everyone getting it together all at the same time. First, we started out good. Everyone was excited and cooperative. Then the kids got wiggly after about the third picture. This is when Chris and I kicked in with our wrath and the kids started crying that this was just too hard and that they can't sit still. This only frustrated us more because now we have pictures with tears and red eyes....great! Since we could feel our blood pressure rising, we decided to take a break for a minute and view the pictures. We had told the kids to hang tight..no such luck! Within two minutes they had all changed clothes,with the exception of Kyle who had completely stripped down to nothing. So, after we got them all dressed again we were able to get a few more shots in. We finally got one that was decent! Granted, we had to make it ourselves. We ended up having to crop some of the good heads out of pictures and put them all on one! It took a while but I guess we did end up with the perfect picture thanks to technology! Here are just a few of the pictures that we ended up with. 
5 comments:
The pictures look great! I don't think it's modern technology - I think it's adorable kids.
p.s. There's a WHOLE LOT of presents under that tree and Santa hasn't even come yet!!! :-)
Your kids are adorable.
Thanks for your sweet family Christmas Letter. Now I am a "Blogger". I have been checking out the rest of the family blogs and have enjoyed updating myself about all of your lives. Thanks. The kids are so grown up. I didn't do a Christmas Letter this year, but a virtual scrapbook. I need to e-mail it to you. Rob thinks to have you guys' e-mail address, if not I will e-mail Grandma. Anyhow, take care and I will try to check your blog often. Maybe I will start one myself, although I have no clue how to do one. Anyhow, Merry Christmas! Love,
Francys and the rest of the Tobler Loonies.
Wow! Your kiddies are getting SO big! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
Those pictures are great! And you can't even tell they are cut and pasted at all. Besides, the latest fashion is to have candid photos where not everyone is looking. Perfect for those of us with "naughty picture taking children"!
Post a Comment