I'm back! I think that last week was the longest week of my life. I started feeling nauseous a week ago Saturday...and it's finally going away...and no, I am not pregnant! I could barely function I felt so icky. My friend, Camry, was so sweet and even brought us dinner...THANK YOU! The doctors ran blood test, put me on medicines, and finally decided that I probably have a inner ear infection. My family has been awesome. Chris came home from work to help with the ever so busy Kyle, the kids wrote me get well letters everyday, and Kaitlyn even stayed home from school on Friday to help me out . I could not do it without my family...I love you guys! Being sick really makes me realize how much I take my health for granted. I am so thankful for the good health that I have been blessed with and for the wonderful life that I have.
3 comments:
Mom told me about kyle! That boy has been to the hosptial more times in a week then ive been in my life! (knock on wood) I'll bring my pictures and my invitation that i picked out to show you! Im excited! Love you guys!
elise
Valynn, I seriously have the cure if you truly have an inner ear infection. I've been to vestibular training and there's a simple move to do that fixes it easily and hardly any doctors know about it. CALL ME!!
Glad you are feeling better!
Post a Comment