Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ouch!

Tuesday night was planned to be a enjoyable, relaxing evening...yeah right. After Chris got home, I decided I needed a little alone time while shopping at Joann's. I was not in the store more then ten minutes when I got a phone call from Chris. He was informing me that Kyle had fallen and split his chin open and that we needed to get him to the emergency room...what? Where is my alone time?! Of course, I had to put back the many things I had collected while browsing the store and came home to take Kyle to urgent care. He was a very brave, little guy. He ended up getting four stitches and a lot of sympathy from the family. He stayed up late and watched t.v., ate some candy, and was overall completely spoiled!


4 comments:

bowman family said...

November has been a rough month for that little guy. Hope he is doing better.

Kristin said...

Poor Kyle!! I'm glad he's ok. I am also glad you are on the mend. I have had a cold all week and it sucks!!

Carolyn said...

Poor Kyle! I'm just waiting for my visit to the ER with Adam . . .

I'm glad you're feeling better. :-)

Joe and Amy said...

hey Valynn,
Can I get your email address? We are switching to a private blog and I want to add you to the list. joe_amylee@hotmail.com