Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween

The kids had a great Halloween! The weather seemed warmer than in years past, which for me makes all the difference. We began the day with all the class parties at school. Next, was the Ward Trunk-n-Treat. The kids love the trunk-n-treat because they can roam with their friends and get a load of candy in a matter of minutes. Finally, we were onto our house visits...we only made it to 5 homes in two hours. We visited some of Chris' co-workers, our Bishop, and three families that I work with on the PTG at school. Each home was so generous and invited us in to chat...sorry kids! Chris and I had a great time visiting with people and had a really enjoyable evening. Of course, the kids were high on chocolate and running everywhere. Kyle took a tour of each house and all their bedrooms... without invitation! All in all, we enjoyed every minutes of Halloween. Now the countdown begins until next year!














4 comments:

Mari said...

Wow, what a beautiful picture! Yikes!

Glad to see you created a blogspot! We have one as well: www.mari4u.blogspot.com. It is such a great way to stay in touch with people! :-)

I did try and post a comment before, but I don't think it worked for some reason? Anyhow, glad to see you are all doing well!

Mari

Kristin said...

Your kids looked so cute!! I'm glad you had fun. I would've liked to chat longer BUT stinkin Tyler was working late that night. Bummer.

Chase and Elise said...

Im proud to say that this is my brother-in-law! haha

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

I always suspected there was a frightening guy behind that smiling face! I'm jealous you actually had fun trick or treating! It just doesn't seem right. :)