Friday, March 7, 2008

The Weekend

I am looking forward to the sun as we travel to the Tri-Cities today. I never realized how bright the Tri-Cities was until we moved away. Both Spokane and Pullman are slightly grey and cloudy during the winter, so it is such a great feeling to pull out those sunglasses and let the sun beam down on you as you enter the Tri-Cities. The kids can always tell when we are getting close because they begin asking for the air conditioning and Kyle complains that the sun is starring at him. :) I am looking forward to letting the kids play outside, hearing the birds chirping away, seeing and smelling GREEN grass, and maybe even some flowers that are beginning to bloom....oh, I love Spring!!! Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Hope you had a great weekend!!

emahaf said...

Have a great weekend, when you guys are in town for longer then a day or two we need to go out again.