Here it is Jayni!
10 Random things about me:
1. My favorite game is Pinochle. I can't get enough of it. If I could join a senior citizen group to play with I would.
2. I love to make lists just so I can cross things off. I will even put the littlest thing down just so I can cross it off and feel I have accomplished something.
3. I love music! I can't really sing a note but love singing and dancing around with my kids and hubby.
4. I'm a true homebody. My favorite nights are just cuddling on the couch and watching a comedy.
5. I am obsessive with having a clean fridge. I clean it every week before I go grocery shopping. It grosses me out when you pull food out of the fridge and have to crack the lid for a sniff and question its safety.
6. I'm a reality show junkie (to my husband's dismay). My favorites are The Amazing Race, Dancing With the Stars, and of course, The Bachelor. My friend and I talk during every comerical during The Bachelor and laugh at all the crazy and very desperate girls.
7. I hate Wal-Mart. I LOVE Target!
8. I enjoy watching the Discovery Channel and Animal Planet. My husband thinks I am crazy, but I find Meerkat Manor fascinating. I know..I'm weird.
9. If I had five kids I would definitely be medicated! Four is just perfect for me.
10..I enjoy wrapping gifts. I like how a plain and simple box becomes this cute and pretty surprise that people are excited to open.
7 comments:
LOL. You are too cute! Love the little look into V : ) p.s. weren't you so mad about the last Bachelor???
I LOVE the clean fridge part, because that's how I am.......once a month :) I need to play Pinochle, sounds like fun. I didn't know you didn't like Wal-Mart! And I'm jealous that you're a homebody (I'm getting better) & that your TV works :)! THanks for doing this! FUN!!!
Chris loves to play pincochle (I'm still learning) so we will have to get together!
It was fun to get to know you a little better. I will always feel safe eating at your house. I am so with you with no to Walmart and yes to target. And I am perfectly good with three kids!!!!!
I have no idea how to play Pinochle!! Does it require math? If so that would be why!! ;) You should start your own group.
Very interesting to learn more about a very interesting person!!
I like Meerkat Manor too! We can be wierd together. O yeah...and Target rules Wal-mart drools. I seriously hate that place.
Oh Valynn, DO NOT under any circumstance look in my fridge! I just threw away the Christmas ham!! :)
I Think meerkat manor is very facinating, I am so glad that you came upon my blog, keep in touch and I will try to do the same
Post a Comment